List of abbreviations
Jump to navigation Jump to search
List here commonly known jargon, e.g.
- EP - Extension Points, used for upgrading extensions.
- NIC - Nian Credit (currency in game).
- LWF - Lightweight Frame, A popular module used to make robots lighter and faster at the expense of durability.
- Proto - Prototype (item) or prototyping, an industrial process.
- CT - Calibration Template, a recipe-like item used in production.
- EWar - Electronic warfare
- EnWar - Energy warfare
- SAP - Service Access Point - these sites play an important role in Beta island outpost control.
- TP, tele - Teleport, A method of fast travel. Can be fixed structures from one point to another, or deployed field devices.
- TAP - Teleport Attractor Ports. See PVE for more details.
- Stab - Weapon Stabilizer
- Demob/Point - Demobilizer, used to decrease the speed of another robot.
- Tuning - Head slot module that enhances the abilities of other modules (ex. Industrial Tuning increases miner and harvester yield)
- MK2 - An upgraded variant of a robot. Generally bolsters higher cpu and reactor, as well as a bonus based on the Hi-tech robot specialist extension.